Saturday, May 20, 2006

Breaking Culture City News


this is No Joke
A Monster Mealt Band have won
The Eurovision Song Contest
No Joking

I know this is held in the Europe and i know most people don't care, but there prove the old saying anything could happen in music.

The Finnish Metal band Lordi have won the 51th Eurovision song contest in Athens, Greece it beat out 23 other worst pop act you would never want to hear ok expect one or two songs this year with a record 292 outpaceing the runner up Russia 44 points,Bosnia Herzegovina finish 3rd, round up the top 10:Romania,Sweden,Lithuania,Ukraine,Armenia,Greece,Ireland, The UK best entry(and i know you don't care) Daz Simpson with a good tune "this Teenage Life" finishes 19th out of 24th

Normal the winner song would be some over-produce cheesey rock song, But this year winner hold carp that scream the headlines: Lordi, Lordi, Lordi, What have you done?. What have they done is they brought Next year Eurovision Song contest to the Finnish captial of Helsiki.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://oraqevolyn.arcadepages.com/ukucorof.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of hombre who passions to taste innovative stuff. Currently I am constructing my personalized photovoltaic panels. I'm making it all by myself without the assistance of my men. I'm using the internet as the only path to acheive that. I ran across a really awesome site that explains how to make pv panels and so on. The website explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure about how accurate the information given there iz. If some guys over here who have experience with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the thread it will be great and I'd highly appreciate it, cause I really lav solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U people are great.

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how involved with technology our daily lives have become. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of copying our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about all the time.

(Posted using NetPostv2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)