Thursday, July 27, 2006

I Came From the Late Night Music Club Culture City

Today i take a break From the Long Tops of the pops Months on my blog sight, To wish my very cool friend Sara a happy Birthday.

Also haveing a birthday is on of my fave singers who first band this singer was in was name by poet Allen Ginsberg following a reading at Harvard University in this singer home town of Boston they form in 1986 and this band released three good record and was love by the collage Crowd, when the band Broke up this singer when on to a very good solo career releaseing eight C.D. and at the same time Form a new indie Bands and to tell you the turth this singer was my first ever show at the Magic Stick in 1998, Singing about regeting not going to her first all ages show with the Violent Femmes and the Del Fuegos Before they had a record out, before they went gold, and this singer is still very Cool

Happy 39th Birthday
Juliana Hatfield

No comments: