Breaking Culture City News
As expected Snakes on a Planes No.1
but Not by that much
The most talk about movie ever to be a hit on the internet was released this week and as expect it was Number 1 but the big surrprize the take in the box office is not as much it open at the top with a OK take of $15.25 million not a big as it hoped for with all the inernet hyped.
it did bump off Talladega Nights: the story of ricky bobby off the no.1 spot $14.1 million
the only other new films "Accepted," finsh no.4 just bearly off the 10 millions dollars ($10.1 million)
and "Material Girls," starring Hilary and Haylie Duff drop a egg flopping at no.9 with a disapoiing take of $4.6 million
The Top 10:
1. "Snakes on a Plane," $15.25 million.
(it almost did what was asked, Scary up no.1)
2. "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby," $14.1 million.
(it was more than a slight bump)
3. "World Trade Center," $10.8 million.
4. "Accepted," $10.1 million.
(well it was accepted in to the top 10)
5. "Step Up," $9.9 million.
6. "Barnyard: The Original Party Animals," $7.5 million.
7. "Little Miss Sunshine," $5.7 million.
8. "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest," $5 million.
(Total take $401 million)
9. "Material Girls," $4.6 million.
(Not the materal whort on film)
10. "Pulse," $3.5 million.
(It have no plues left after two weeks)