Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Metrotimes Hamtramck Blowout

Local Music Note
giving to me at the blow out
last night


there was a few local music notes last night as some of my mole may have follow me to the stick last from HQ, but they gave me some good info.

My gardge mole is telling me that S.S.M. have departed with there drummer Dave Shettler have left the band, and the same mole also told me that they have a new drummer but who it is there not saying the band will go out on two month tour of middle america there next detroit date is march 31 at the laugr house.


UPDATE [3/8-9/07]: saw John Szymanski last night at the K of C last night and told me that David Shettler is still in the band, he skip the last tour to take care for at home buzzness, Dave Vaughn fill in the last tour, but Shettler is still in the band

Also, Tony muggs also told me last night at the blowout that he and danny and Matt Rost are going back in the studio in a few month to record there Follow up album to there 2005 self title debut times beach records, they will go back in the studio in may and we may see it out before the end of the year or next.

Also, saw Jackson Smith last night at the blowout, he is going to in NYC this week as his mom, the 1st punk goodness patti Smith will be induction in to the rock and roll hall of fame on monday night[will be showen on VH1 classic live at 7:30 PM and on VH1 on saturday march 17th at 9:00 P.M.]

And i also saw one of my close Friends at the blow out last Marcie bolen who just came back after a two months visit to L.A. as she write some solo work.

Blow in the press

The Fox 2 News Crew was at the blowout pre-party
there is
video here.
also the web vomit guys have pic from
last night at the blow out
so as motorcityrocks.com

No comments: