Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Important infomation on any News Report on the "Raid at the C.A.I.D."

And this is a Called to every who been following the "Raid at the C.A.I.D." on either my site, Web Vomit, 53 dial tone, the Metro Times Music Blah site and any other Music or art blog site.

today the story on the "Raid on the CAID" in Today Detroit Free Press, the first major news outlet to give press to the "Raid at the C.A.I.D."

but the three TV station News outlet Fox 2[WJBK-TV], Local 4[WDIV-TV],and Ch. 7 Action News[WXYZ-TV]have not done any story on the "Raid at the C.A.I.D." so if any out there who upload to You Tube pleased if there any news report on any of the news station i mention pleased up loaded to and put a mention in the info to not pull down the video because it fall under the fair used guideline.

Thank you.

No comments: